Wallace Executive Leadership:
Our executive leadership team brings years of experience supporting agent careers in East Tennessee. Since 1936, our company has remained committed to doing business the right way and having the most well-respected agents in the industry.
Wallace Real Estate and our professionals, across our 87-year history, have already proven that we know East Tennessee. We know the neighborhoods, the values, the construction materials, the supply and demand statistics, and oftentimes, the history and the people of our local market. But we also know what marketing strategies are most effective in selling homes and property in our area. And we understand the level of top-notch service that our clients have come to expect from us that we have carefully cultivated over time.
As a member of the LeadingRE network, we are connected to the top independent companies around the globe, with 4,700 offices and 136,000 sales associates in 70 countries.
We are Wallace: the #1 independent real estate company in all East Tennessee.
- George Wallace, Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Wallace, Chief Financial Officer
- Claudia Stallings, Chief Operating Officer
- Andrew McGranaghan, Chief Development Officer
Wallace Principal Brokers:
Broker support is key to your success. Our full-time, non-competing brokers are certified coaches and offer leadership, mentorship, and friendship to their agents. Whether you are just beginning your journey in the world of real estate or you are further along in the development of your career, our brokers are here for you at each step along the way.
- Beth Bradley, Principal Broker - Wallace Bearden Office
- Beth Stewart, Principal Broker - Wallace West Office
- Jennifer Humphrey-Poveda, Principal Broker - Wallace North Office
- Rhonda Thompson, Principal Broker - Farragut Office
- Will Roberts, Principal Broker - Lakeside Office
- Tammy Mills, Principal Broker - Northshore & Property Management Office